Carbatec 90 Degree Spring-Loaded Corner Chisel
Quickly & accurately remove rounded corners!
Many mortises created by drill bits, routers and jigs, leave rounded corners. In some cases, this may not matter - but it often does! Fitting a hinge or lock faceplate recess are common examples where a round corner won't do. This tool makes it simple to achieve a square corner from a round corner mortise, quickly and accurately!
* Great for squaring corners on hinge and lock faceplate recesses
* Machined alloy body with locating lugs allows for quick and easy alignment of the chisel in the rounded corner of the recess
* A sharp tap with a hammer and the chisel cleanly squares the corner
* Tungsten steel blade sharpened to 90 degrees can be re-sharpened for continual use
* Spring-loaded chisel is contained within the unit, so it does not get lost nor get damaged edges in the tool kit!