Kreg Pocket Hole Jig 320
Kreg Code KPHJ320-INT
The Complete Pocket-Hole Kit for Building DIY Wood Projects
The Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jig 320 makes it easier than ever to build wood projects — whether you’re building your first DIY project, or you’ve been working with wood for years. The Pocket-Hole Jig 320 uses a simple, easy-to-understand setup process that gives you the versatility you need to build with boards and plywood of any thickness between 13mm and 38mm. The 320 features two drill guides, a removable spacer, and convenient material-thickness stops.
The included material thickness gauge and easy-set drill bit make setup simple, while the convenient clamp adapter and anti-slip base hold the jig precisely in position while you drill perfectly positioned pocket holes every time. The jig and its included components store in a durable, compact case that even has space to store Kreg Pocket-Hole Screws — with 40 sample screws included. Durable construction and hardened-steel guides with a lifetime warranty ensure that the Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 320 will deliver the years of project-building and home-repair satisfaction and value you expect from the #1 pocket-hole brand—Kreg®.
Drill Guides and Spacer twist and lock to make it easy to set pocket-hole spacing.
Easy-Set Drill Bit
Engraved bit markings and stop collar with sight window make bit setup simple.
Convenient attachment for simple and quick clamping using Kreg® and other clamps.
Material Thickness Gauge/Hex Wrench
Helps set correct drill-bit depth, doubles as a hex wrench.
Features and Benefits
* Portable jig for creating pocket-hole joints
* Works with materials from 13mm to 38mm thick
* Simple to set up and easy to use with convenient material-thickness stops
* Durable construction, lifetime drill-guide warranty
* Versatile for indoor and outdoor projects, and making household repairs
* Convenient variable pocket-hole spacing with twist-apart drill guides and removable spacers
* Secure positioning with anti-slip base and included clamp adapter
* Foolproof setup with a material-thickness gauge, positive stops, and easy-set drill bit and stop collar