Rockler Large Bandy Clamps - Pair
Features & Benefits
* Band made from a tough, tear-resistant material
* Large, ultra-grippy clamp pads
* Pivoting jaws accommodate angled pieces
* To adjust tension, simply stretch the clamp further into the material
* Easy cleanup - wood glue flakes right off the rubber band material
* Rubber band and clamp pads will not mar delicate materials
The Rockler Bandy Clamps are a smart way to fix and adhere edging to board. With the use of one handed spring clamp featuring a heavy duty rubberised band between the jaws, the deeper the clamp is positioned, the more the pressure is applied to hold the edging on.
The rubberised band and the clamp jaws are both non-marring to avoid the possibility of the workpiece being damaged throughout this process, making it ideal for all applications including delicate and profiled mouldings. In addition, these are the perfect way to keep cables and airlines safely out of the way.
ChristchurchSorry, not in stock. Please contact us to backorder