Japanese Compound Saw Guide Kit & Saw
An advanced version of a traditional mitre box, this Japanese saw guide allows you to make precise 90°, mitre and even compound mitre cuts by hand! The saw guide is fully adjustable in both mitre angle and angle of inclination, allowing accurate cuts for all manner of complex joinery.
* Simple to use, especially when you have multiple identical cuts to make.
* The fence slides on the edge of your workpiece, allowing for simple positioning
* Adjustable to +/- 45° mitre and -90° compound
* Includes S-265 Kataba Saw with replaceable blade, in-built angle markings (to help with working out your angles), long board fence and edge fence, hex key and instructions
* Suitable for right-handed and left-handed use - the guide assembly is simply mounted on the appropriate end of the base plate
* Suitable for saws with blade thicknesses from 0.4-0.6 mm, e.g. Kataba Saws
* Made of Galvanised steel
* Made in Japan
* Take the difficult and risky guesswork out of sawing angles accurately!
Saw blade length: 265mm.
Brand Z Saw