Magswitch Resaw Fence Attachment
Accessory for use with the Featherboard Starter Kit MAG-0134 or mounts to the Universal Mounting Base (MAG-0112) and MagJigs (each sold separately).
A unique single roller that sits centrally with the infeed and outfeed angled slightly, that when used on a bandsaw, allows the workpiece to be angled to compensate for blade drift. The Magswitch Resaw Guide Attachment include all of the hardware needed to mount to the Universal Mounting Base and MagJigs which are sold separately.
* Fast, strong set up anywhere on a steel table or cast Iron fence.
* Roller bearing support for firm yet smooth gliding of wood through a blade.
* Angled Infeed/Outfeed to allow for blade drift adjustment.
* Includes all required attachment hardware and micro adjustment for fine tuning to 90 degrees.
* Ideal for resawing on band saws, oscillating spindle sander, or disc sander; and for infeed/outfeed support.
* Low profile design for use on your smallest tables.
Dimensions: 218(L) x 112(W) x 27mm thick. Weight: 470g.
Base shown in some photographs not included (sold separately)