Trend Universal Sub-Base with Pins and Bush
Trend code UNIBASE
The Unibase enables routers with non-standard guide bush fittings to accept the range of Trend guide bushes. It will fit directly to most routers.
* Line-up pin used with a 16mm plastic bush to ensure concentricity of the cutter to the guide bush when fitting the sub-base. Note, the plastic bush is for alignment use only and is not a true template guide.
* Suits collet sizes 1/4 inch, 8mm, 12mm and 1/2 inch.
* Instructions for fitting
* The line-up pin fit into the collet and is plunged through the router base. The line-up bush is fitted into the Unibase and secured. This is then placed over the line-up pin and rotated in order to line up the fixing holes. The Unibase screws are tightened and then the line-up bush can be replaced with any choice of Trend guide bushes. These range from 10mm up to 30mm (GB10 - GB32). For larger diameter cutters a 40mm guide bush (GB40) is available.
Diameter 170 mm
Thickness 8 mm
Bore 39 mm
Recess 60 mm
This product includes:
- 1 x Line up pin 8 & 12 mm shank
- 1 x Guide bush 16 mm (plastic, for alignment only)
- 1 x Fixing screw pack
Trend is a well established English company that has been designing and developing router technologies since 1955 and during this time they have built a recognised brand with a strong reputation for high quality. They are based in Watford, United Kingdom.