Nova Lathe Outrigger for DVR, 1624, Saturn
Teknatool Code OR3000
*Please note the Toolrest in picture one does not come with the Outrigger.
This heavy duty cast iron outboard rest unit is designed to provide rock steady chisel support for all larger turning work up to 740mm (29”) in diameter.
The arm system articulates out to give adequate clearance from the spindle for work with a thickness up to 215mm (8-1/2”).
The arm articulates through a wide arc, and the toolrest post can be locked along the length of the arm to allow for all shapes and sizes of woodturning including rim turning.
The unit is easily bolted in place at the end of the headstock bed casting and requires no more room allowance than the normal lathe because the unit is designed to be used with the swivel headstock in front of NOVA lathe.
Features & Benefits:
* Fits Nova 3000 and Nova 3000 DVR, Nova DVR XP, Nova 1624-44, Saturn and Orion Lathes.
* Handles work up to 29inch (740mm) in diameter.
* Optional Accessory to lathe.
* Space saving - does not add to lathe footprint.
* Very quick & easy to swing into operation, giving extra capacity within seconds.
* Includes instruction manual; fastenings.
Brand Teknatool / Nova
AucklandSorry, not in stock. Please contact us to backorder