Veritas Code 05P33.70
Features and Benefits
* Design of tool allows a controlled scraping action that effectively smoothes workpiece
* Can be used as a companion tool with chair devils for smoothing of non-round chair parts
* Similar in construction to chair devils, it has a machined steel body, wooden handles and solid brass machined toe and thumbscrews
* High-carbon steel blade is 0.040" thick and hardened to Rc48-52
* 45° cutting edge can be burnished to create a long-lasting hook
The Veritas Scraper Shave is a versatile small scale scraper, designed for use when a larger scraper may be too large for a particular job.
It has similar construction to the Chair Devil’s with a machined body, large ergonomic hardwood handles solid brass machined toe and thumbscrews.
The high carbon steel blade is 0.040" (1.016mm) thick with a 45° cutting edge that can be readily burnished to create a long lasting hook.
Made in Canada.