Carbatec 21 inch Variable Speed Scroll Saw
New look, new code, same great machine! We have updated the look & product code of our CTEX-21CEC (now SS-530C), however be assured, all specifications of this machine are the same as our beloved CTEX-21CEC.
The Carbatec Scroll saw has been at the forefront of scroll saw technology for many years. The model is synonymous with excellence in design and execution.
Carbatec is very proud to have this machine in our scroll saw offering. Unlike other scroll saws, these machines have a tilting upper and lower arm instead of a tilting table. The operator can keep their natural stance for greater control; accuracy and safety.
- Top arm lifts vertically away from the blade to allow threading of the blade through the workpiece.
- Quick blade changes with finger operated blade clamps; no tools required.
- Head tilts 45 degrees left and right; tilting the blade; not the table; keeping the work piece level for better control and more accurate cuts.
- Easy access speed and tension controls,
- Organised blade storage on base.
- Onboard dust blower.
- Positive stops at common angles.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Voltage fluctuations may cause damage to this machine. Please connect your machine to a dedicated surge protection device to ensure your warranty is protected.
Blade Change Toolless Quick Release
Blade Length 130mm
Blade Type Pinless
Cuts Per Minute 400 to 1550
Dust Port 60mm
Max Depth Of Cut 50mm
Motor 50W Brushed
Packing Size 910mm x 420mm x 490mm
Table Material Plate Steel
Table Size 345mm x 597mm
Throat 535mm / 21"
Tilt Type & Degree Body 30° L to 45° R (saw tilts, not the table)
Workshop Footprint (WxDxH) 812mm x 380mm x 380mm
Blade Stroke 20mm
Shipping Weight 36Kg
Nett Weight 32Kg