Welcome to the new Carbatec Website!
Below is a summary of how to use this site to help you navigate around the new features and functions. This new responsively designed site will make browsing, purchasing, tracking your orders and reading articles on your Phone, Tablet or Desktop easier.
A previous visitor to www.carbatec.co.nz
If this is your first time to this new site but you have purchased online previously from the old site, you will be required to reset your password for activation on this new website. You will only need to reset your password once and continue to use this password when logging in to Carbatec Online. Below are details on how to reset your password:
- Click on the Forgot Password link on the Login Page or click here.
- You will then be sent an email (be sure to check both your Inbox & Spam Folders).
- Retrieve your new password from the email
- Return to the login screen and enter this password
- Once logged in change this password to something memorable to you but hard for someone else to guess.
- Once the change is confirmed, you must now use this Password every time you Login to Carbatec online.
Returning To This Site
If you have already reset your password on this new site, you can now login as normal via the Login Page or by clicking here. To login, you will need the email address your registered your account with plus your new Password. If you do forget your Password, you can always Reset it again via the Forgot Password Button.
New Customer / Never Purchased Online
If you are a new customer to Carbatec Online and have never purchased via our previous website, please Register to create your customer account. This can be created before or after you have added products to your shopping cart via the Register button.
Placing Your First Order
Once you have selected the products and quantities and added them to your Shopping Cart, you can view the contents by clicking the Cart Icon in the top right hand side. You will then be stepped through the Delivery, Freight and Payment options to complete your order.
If you have a Gift Voucher that you would like to use for your order, please note that at this time Auto-redemption via this site is not available. However, if you contact our Staff on 0800 444 329, they will be able to process your order and Gift Voucher for you.
Our new website includes the following new features:
Once Logged in, the My Account area (located on the top banner) is where you can access and update the following information:
- View or change my account information
- View or change entries in my address book
- Change my account password
Searching For Products
All products sold online are available via the TOOLS tab which is broken down into Sub Categories.
- Browse the categories for the products you are after; or
- Search for products by Name, Type or Product Code Number in the Search Bar in the top right hand corner of the website
- You can also see alternatives and complimentary products in the Product Detail view
Additional Menu Tabs
Along the Navigation Bar are the following additional Tabs with information and articles of use:
- NEWS and EVENTS - This tab features resources to improve your woodworking knowledge through access to demos, events, exhibitions, knowledge articles, resources and projects
- NEW ARRIVALS- Visit this tab regularly for the newest products launched and available through Carbatec
- SPECIALS - Visit this tab to view any current promotions, specials, offers or competitions
- SHOPPING WITH CARBATEC - Visit this tab to read more about Shopping with Carbatec
Joining Our Mailing List
- You can join our Mailing List at anytime via our Home Page or Website Footer. Joining our Mailing List is the best way to stay up to date with specials, promotions, competitions or events near you.
- On registering for a Carbatec Account, you will need to OPT IN to be added to our Mailing List to receive Marketing, Account and Promotional information
- If at anytime you want to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please select the Unsubscribe option on the base of the Carbatec emails, or contact our Staff on 0800 444 329