Carbatec Low Profile Vice
Introducing the Carbatec Low Profile Drill Vice
Used traditionally on a drill press table, this low-profile vice comes in very handy when you are attempting to hold irregular shapes, rounds, angles and just about anything. Its pivoting handle allows featherlight clamping pressure to maximum hold, depending on handle position. This vice come complete with 4 removable clamping pins (for shapes & rounds), and a heavy 'drop-in' anvil to hammer against.
A quality unit that just as home on a work bench, as it is on a drill press.
- Low profile, great for drill presses
- Temporary or permanent mounting
- Firm hold or gentle pressure, with ease
- Hold small pieces, awkward shapes, rounds, flats and angles with included steel pins
- Drop in anvil
- Jaws 80mm wide x 105mm max opening
- Pins allow clamping up to 150mm diameter
- Base dimensions 130 x 100mm