Kreg Mobile Project Centre
Features & Benefits
* Large 70cm x 80cm work surface and 360° access
* Locking table supports with easy release tabs
* Hole pattern on tables accept Kreg Bench Dogs and other accessories
* Included Kreg Bench Clamp with Automaxx® clamps vertically and horizontally
* Heavy-gauge steel legs provide a solid foundation
* Folds down in seconds for work on the go and easy storage
* Perfect for use with Kreg Joinery
Kreg introduce their all-in-one Mobile Project Centre, it is the new and must have workbench, sawhorse, assembly table, and clamping station that comes in one small sized unit. It is small enough to not take up your entire workshop floor, small enough to work around from any angle, and small enough to move easily outside the workshop to get some more space or load into the back of the car out to help your mate down the road.
Two added bonuses are that it does not need assembly, use it straight out of the box and the included clamping accessories. Whether you are drilling components prior to assembly by fixing your pocket hole jig to it, completing assembly of a project by using the included clamps, or simply using it as a stand to hold something stable while working on it, this is the ideal addition to any household, workshop, business or back of the ute or van.
Kreg is renowned for its clamps and tracks, and this has both and more. The top features many grooves, holes and slots with which to mount various Kreg jigs, or bench dogs to assist with clamping and holding workpieces or tools, all making the whole woodworking process more enjoyable.
In the open position, it is capable of supporting up to 158Kg, and features a lower shelf and various positions for drills and other tools. The lower shelf will hold up to 11.3Kg comfortably.
* Mobile Project Centre
* Kreg Bench Clamp with Automaxx® Technology
* 4 x Kreg Bench Dogs
* 2 x support brackets
* 2 x Trak bushings
* 2 x connection keys
* Owner's manual
Note - other Kreg accessories shown in photos are not included.