Carbatec In-line Cyclone **
An instant performance upgrade to any standard dust collector. Adding the Carbatec CDC-INLINE-01 to your current workshop system allows for 99% dust and chip separation stage PRIOR to the shavings entering your existing extractor. The precision engineered cyclone uses the vacuum power created by any standard dust collector to create a powerful vortex required to separate dust from air.
This un-powered separator cannot increase the suction power of your existing system, but does an amazing job of keeping the dust and shavings out of your dust collector, allowing to do the job of creating the vacuum, with minimal effort and maximum efficiency. The In-line separator has a large capacity collection drum, and holds the majority of your shavings and dust,
Reduce your filter clogging for all round better performance, and breath life into your tired dust collection system.
The included mobile support frame is compact and stable, and means no awkward lifting to empty the drum. A valuable addition to any workspace. Powered dust collector or extractor NOT included.
* Un-powered unit connects to your existing dust collector or dust system
* Sits between your powered collector, and your machines
* Separates the dust and shaving BEFORE the get to your powered collector
* Fully frame supported cyclone cone, with mobile base and drum
* 85L capacity in the 100L supplied drum.
* One hand lever lift lid on drum
* May require extra fittings, depending on your current setup.
* Cyclone separator
* 100L Collection drum (85L max capacity)
* 6" to 4" Y Adaptor
* Negative pressure hose
* Support frame
* Brand : Carbatec
* Dust Port : 6" (6"-4" Y Adaptor incl.)
* Workshop Footprint (WxDxH) : 640mm x 760mm x 1480mm
Assembly video (cut and paste this link) https://youtu.be/B4YC91e-7Ps