Sliding Table for 10 Inch Professional Tablesaw
Features & Benefits
* Smooth bearing glide action
* Extendable crosscut fence with flip stops
* Adjustable and lockable crosscut fence angle
* Sliding table locakable when not in use
* Fits all Carbatec TS-C250P models without need to modify saw or saw rails.
* May suit other brand tablesaw with minor modifications
This incredibilly well designed sliding table is designed to mount directly to the new Carbatec TS-C250P Professional Cast Iron Table Saw, by simply removing its LH wing, and moving the fence rails (which have been specifically designed to allow refittment without cutting or re-drilling). Allows for a full 1200mm supported crosscut with its accurate mitre fence and amazing sliky smooth gliding action. Includes lagre mitre gauge, extending crosscut fence, imperial & metric tapes, extension wing and locking pin.
With minor modifications (drilling through side of cast table and or re-drilling table mount, this item may also fit other table saws and spindle moulders.
ChristchurchSorry, not in stock. Please contact us to backorder