Kreg Junior R3 Pocket Hole Jig With Bonus 50mm Face Clamp
Features & Benefits
KR-R3 Pocket Hole Jig
* Easily join materials from 12.7mm to 38mm in 3mm increments
* Positioning sliders allow you to easily adjust within 9 depth settings
* Comes with Kreg accessories organized in a durable carrying case
* Durable jig body made from heavy-duty, glass-reinforced nylon
* Two hardened-steel Kreg drill bit guides feature a lifetime warranty
* Easily attaches to any Kreg Face Clamp, bar clamp, or C-clamp
KR-KHC-MICRO 2" Classic Face Clamp
* 51mm reach (2"); clamps materials up to 57mm thick (2-1/4")
* Compact size fits easily into tight spaces
* Helps create a flush joint during pocket-hole assembly
* Compatible with Kreg Jig® R3’s Portable Clamp Adapter
* Ergonomic padded grip for comfort and ease of use
Good things do come in small packages, and this proves it.
Kreg introduce a limited supply R3 promo pack. It is the R3 that has been in their range for a long time, but introduces the 2” face clamp. This is the ideal package for the home novice, handyman or seasoned professional to put into their toolbox.
The face clamp is designed to work with the R3 jig, one of the clamp face pads fits neatly into the R3 jig to safely secure it to the workpiece for drilling. Once drilled, take the face clamp off the jig, and reposition it to hold the two piece of timber together while driving the screws home.
This is available for a limited time only - NO BACKORDERS.
Includes: Kreg's new 2" Classic Face and Kregs R3 Pocket Hole Jig
To start you off the jig comes with a small selection of screws and plugs.
10 x 1" Scews, 10 x 1-1/4" screws, 10 x 1-1/2" screws and 10 x 2-1/2" screws
5 x Pine Plugs
Capacity 57mm clamping capacity
Reach 51mm clamping reach