Kreg K5 Jig
Kreg K5 Jig
Features & Benefits
• Front-mounted handle makes clamping easy
• Ratcheting clamp mechanism adjusts without tools
• Storage wings provide built-in storage for bits and accessories
• Swiveling dust collection port accepts any standard vacuum hose
• Adjustable work piece stop mounts on either side for easy repeat drilling
• Stop-collar setting block makes drill bit setup easy
• Quick-release pin holds drill block securely in place
The Kreg Jig K5 incorporates the best features of every Kreg Jig ever made. That starts with a clamping mechanism that you can quickly adjust, without tools or adjusting nuts, to match your work piece thickness. Just slide the clamp into place, “click” the large front-mounted clamp handle, and your jig is set to hold your work piece tight every time.
Includes: Kreg Jig K5 base with ratcheting front-side clamp, extension wings, swivelling dust-collection port, drill guide block, spacer block, work piece stop, drill bit setup block, stepped drill bit, 6" (152mm) driver bit, stop collar, Allen wrench, Hex wrench, starter Kreg Screw set, starter pocket-hole plug pack, and 3 downloadable project plans.
Drilling Capacity 3/8"
Dust Port 33mm
Maximum Stock Thickness 38mm
Mininum Stock Thickness 12mm
Shipping Weight 2.27kg